Well, thanks to an awesome doctor I'm doing allot better! Now after adjusting one of my meds, I'm now adjusting my sleeping meds I'm cutting back on everything which is good. It's just going through it all that's the pain but I'm just glad it's still working. It's bad when your doc says, "you don't react to meds like other people" "I said I know I'm special " he laughed. I'm one of his more difficult patients. I'm just grateful to have him!
I'm up to running 45 min on the treadmill now, it feels sooo good I love it! I'm not in pain just sore muscles because they are getting used to running again. I'm hoping to be able to do the Keith Young 5k June 11, I should be able to I don't even care about my time just being able to run will be great. Kory is do so awesome in the mission field I'm so proud of him and the special spirit he has. I'm excited to talk to him in a week.
Mikes having surgery on the 2nd so I'll be a nurse for a while, and getting used to having him home for 8 weeks! It will be good. I love the sunshine and hope spring and summer kick in soon! I love the longer days.
No comments:
Post a Comment